Friday, August 6, 2010

Elliott Talk

From here on out, whenever I refer to Elliott Talk, I'm talking about the crazy convos we have while he's sleeping. Last nights:

Elliott: (Turns over and starts to pat me on the back) If I do good, can I have your mouth?
Beth: My mouth?
Elliott: No, your mouse
Beth: But I don't have a mouse
Elliott: mumble mumble
Beth: (like always, trying to milk this moment for all it's worth). You can't have it.
Elliott: mumble mumble

And then he fell back asleep.

The FAIL for the week is this video. Elliott and I laughed pretty hard and kept replaying the part where then girl gets totally . laid . out. Do it, it makes it funnier. (Sorry about the advertisement before, wait for it, it's worth it.)



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to come to your house for a sleepover one of these days.

    ReplyDelete