Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do you like gross things?

Today we went down to the farmers market. Our friend Julia told us about a place to go get the best limeades she'd ever had. They squeeze a lime, add sugar, water, and mint leaves and mix it all together and pour it over ice. So simple, so good.

The best part about it was the lady who ordered right after us.

Lady: Can I have mine without sugar?
Guy: Sure! Do you like things that are gross?
Lady: What?
Guy: Do you like gross things?
Lady: uh... (not knowing what to say)
Guy: (laughing) It's just really sour without sugar and kind of gross. I'm just warning you.

Elliott and I walked away laughing, limeades in hand.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked them! Sometimes simple things are the best - back to the basics at its finest. That's a funny story. Who doesn't like sugar? What a weirdo.

    By the way, I LOVE the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete