Wednesday, August 15, 2012

That time we had a dog for a week


More pictures from our backpacking trip. When we got home we picked up Pablo (the skinny one on the pictures) and he's staying with us for the week. Mollie (the fat one in the pictures) is pretty much low key and so we're not used to this kind of energy from this puppy, but it's been really fun to have him. He really likes to steal our socks and so we've become very clean people the past few days, always aware of what's left on the floor.

Mollie isn't as big as a fan of Pablo as we are. I brought him over to hang out last night and all he wanted to do is follow Mollie around because she's just...so cool. After a few minutes, she got annoyed, turned around and slapped him in the face with her paw. It was soft and she didn't hurt him but he got the message. Now he's a little bit scared of her. I guess I've never know this about Mollie because she isn't usually around puppies but she's kind of a crotchety old granny (i kind of like her for it though). And fat. Oh gosh. She looks so fat next to Pablo.

My parents are making me go through the last of my stuff at their house. Last night I found so many pictures/notes that remind me how awkward I was as a preteen and how obsessed I was with soccer. I found my book of 'inspirational quotes' and 90% of them were from Mia Hamm. The other 10% were from other soccer players:


I'm going to post awkward pictures next and you know you don't want to miss those.

No comments:

Post a Comment