Thursday, March 31, 2011

Morbid

I'm not one to get on a soap box, but when I come across certain things I like to pass them along. This is one of those things. When you go to McDonalds, this is what you are supporting.


McCruelty: I'm Hatin' It--Learn More.

Just saying, get the facts!

On a lighter note, we've had a great week. We've rock climbed twice, beth played soccer, elliott played bball, we got to meet for a rare lunch today in between work and class.. it was the beeeest. I got to play t-ball and play with side walk chalk with the kids today. Also, today was one of the most beautiful days ever!


This picture doesn't do it justice. It was high 60's and the clouds were out of control. It's days like this that remind me why I love living in SLC.

p.s. We got our tent yesterday, pictures to come! We almost slept in it last night on our living room floor.

1 comment:

  1. yum, those chickens look delish... not! lol! I love that pic of that blue sky, it makes me love living in Utah :)

    ReplyDelete