Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3

It's only day three of the new school semester, and I'm already exhausted. I guess it has something to do with waking up a 6:15 every morning to catch the bus for 7:30 class. I was nodding off in Biomechanics yesterday and today I got home from school and took an accidental nap (I never do this). Note to self: go to bed earlier and stop staying up until midnight watching Teen Mom.

Elliott, on the other hand, says he feels more energized since the semester started. Ok....weird Elliott.

My happy thought that is getting me through this semester: graduation in 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days. Trip to Boston to follow and possibly Cape Cod, and if I have it my way, a rafting or backbacking trip in Glacier National Park or Teton National Park as well. It would only take about 12 hours to drive to Montana (bottom picture) and 6 to get to the Tetons (top). Honestly, I'd drive days for these two.

Image found here
 
Image found here


3 comments:

  1. boston?! lucky! that's one of my favorite cities in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics beth!! Haha, Elliot is so funny, I would be dead, just like you! Have fun in Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teen Mom is a total gem. I am excited for you to be done with school so we can work on projects!

    ReplyDelete