Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Funny Sunday

Yesterday when we were at church (in sacrament meeting for those of you who are familiar with it) a chain of funny thing happend. It was during the actual sacrament, you know, the part where you're supposed to be the most quiet and reflect on a few things. Right in the middle, a little girl behind us says, "Mom, I got the buger out!" I pretty much lost it and started laughing in that I can't stop but trying to be quite types of laughs. I had yet to recover from that when elliott tried to pick up a piece of bread from the tray only to find that it was really a chain of three pieces hooked together.  I watched as he tried to shake the other two pieces off, but eventually shrugged and ate them all. I had finally composed myself when the water came around and Elliott spilled some on his pants.

To say the least, it was a very entertaining meeting.

2 comments:

  1. ah yes.. the infamous "church giggles."

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughing just thinking about it. One time my friend and I went to the temple together and couldn't stop laughing. aw man. its so hard to stop when you know you shouldn't be laughing.

    ReplyDelete