Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Death by Rice Crispy

Elliott is in class until 8:30 which means I'm left at home with a fresh batch of rice crispies and season one of Glee. So I've now watched 5 episodes of glee and eaten a half pan of those chewy demon treats. Speaking of treats, our ward had a history night/cake-off last night. Guess who took the (plastic) trophy?







I'm pretty sure I only won because my cake had about 5 more colors than every other cake. It wasn't even the best tasting, but it was fun to make (even though it nearly fell apart at one point). I won first place for a cake that, according to the judges, "promotes equality" or something along those lines. 

I'm going to continue taking advantage of the quiet before the homework storm that's staring me down and will make it's grand arrival in about one week, and return to Glee and maybe have one more rice crispy. I might even share with Elliott.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake beth!! Oh, thats so funny about the rice crispy treats, brings back memories during college when we would eat TUBS of ICECREAM while watching Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one nice cake!! yumm rice crispies sound good

    ReplyDelete