Monday, August 2, 2010

Half Asleep= Completely Entertaining

Today, I woke up trying to turn off Elliott's alarm with the dvd player remote. Not only did it not turn off the alarm, but added the noise of the tv. (I think this happened for two reasons. 1: I was probably dreaming about a really loud tv and trying to turn it off and 2: I usually hear Elliott's alarm before he does).

We both laughed about it later.

I've discovered that sharing a bed can be very entertaining. Especially when it's with someone who falls asleep WAY faster than you (Elliott can usually fall asleep within the minute we stop talking. His record? About 30 seconds). It takes me at least 15-20 minutes before I can fully relax and let everything go. I've heard Elliott talk about many things, including his brothers Alex and Graham. My favorite episode went something like this:

"Alex, don't you...mumble mumble"
"Graham, mumble mumble"
"You know what? You guys suck!"

This was followed by a solid tongue flick. One of those tongue flicks where you stick out your tongue, slightly curl it, and move it from side to side repeatedly.

The best part about it was he was completely out of it and I got to enjoy it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment