Saturday, April 21, 2012

Park it Here

 Today we're outside. We're sleeping in, we're at the park, he's in St. George, I'm in Salt Lake, I'm at Jamba Juice, he's driving home, I'm cleaning apartment and enjoying the weather while I wait for Elliott to come home. Obviously, I have been hanging out with Mollie while I wait for him to come home after a wedding weekend (warning: numerous pug pictures to follow, but she's just so cute, and quite a good model)


This weekend has been nice break from the usual grind. Dinner last night at a local wood oven pizza place, scary movies with my little brother, park today. This week I will be jamming in as many little tricks to math problems and reading comprehension as I can. GRE is on Saturday... laaaaame.

Today I am especially grateful for the family I have, my job which I love, my best friend who I'm also married to, spring weather, and SLC. It's weird, the older I get the more I appreciate all of the simple things in day to day life. And when I look around, my little things are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment