Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chipotle Won Our Hearts for $12.50

This is what's going down at our house right now:

Sunday mornings aren't much of a break for Elliott. He doesn't really get to sleep in as late as he would probably like or spend time making breakfast. So sometimes, when you're really tired, you just take afternoon naps.

I think one of the reasons I have such a hard time keeping up with this blog is because I don't feel like many things change from week to week. We don't have any kids to post a million pictures of, we aren't living in some new place to go out and explore, and I'm really bad at taking pictures with people in them (but really good at taking pictures of food/dog/flowers.. see pictures below) which probably gets old for everyone but me. 

THIS WEEK
Things gone right: 

Hanging out with friends

Dad turns 53

Getting dinner at Chipotle for $3.00 because they were out of the salsa you like.



Spring flowers are definitely going right right now.


Mollie is always making the week better with her wrinkly face, her larger-than-it-should-be belly, and her curly tail that never fails to wag when she sees you (or when you take her to the park). For a "big-boned" dog, this girl sure runs a lot. Whenever I take her over to the park she turns into this crazy self-exercising dog. Yet... that belly still remains. I love it, but the vet doesn't.


Things gone wrong:

H&R Block. I thought they knew how to do taxes?

Cleaning went horribly wrong this week (or lack of cleaning)


This week I hope to finish grad school applications, study for the GRE, screen print, and make curry. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment