Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lately

Lately:

Mollie wants a selfish amount of belly scratches (which I love giving)
Fondue on valentines
Breakfast of choice: vanilla yogurt with granola and raspberries
Enjoying the new downtown Harmons
Sewing bday present for brother
Massive chocolate covered strawberries from Zupas
Blue Skies
Finding old favorite books at Kings English book store

I also added some sock monkeys to my Etsy shop.

Today Elliott is in his scuba diving class and I was supposed to go skiing. But today decided to be really windy and cloudy. So I finished some projects instead!

My little brother turns 16 this weekend. I can't believe it. I was just 16. I'm really excited for him though. He's one of my best friends ever....

So glad it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment