Monday, August 1, 2011

For the 24th this year the Storey/Bueler fam went mountain biking up at Solitude Ski Resort. This was Elliott and my first time mountain biking. Elliott said he was afriad to try it, not because he thought he would get hurt, but because he was afraid he would love it. And that's exactly what happened, we both fell in love. The mountain is so beautiful right now. The snow just barely melted away and the wild flowers are abundant. We forgot to get pictures on the bikes (weird) but we got some on the lift ride up:




Yesterday was spent eating Sunday dinner with the Storey fam while listening to the rain outside. Soup. Fruit Salad. Green Salad. Bread. And a healthy dose of pug.

Mollie has been a part of our family for almost 7 years, and I still can't get enough of that flat little nose.

And that little butt with that pig tail:

And the way she plops herself down on the floor when she's tired and sticks one leg straight out up in the air while her face smooshes on the carpet.

It's raining hard today in Salt Lake, but it smells great. I threw my rain jacket on and went out to our garden to pick some red lettuce for my sandwich. Fresh picked lettuce is amazing. Elliott and I spent Sunday afternoon making egg salad and chicken salad for our lunches this week so I was super excited to enjoy it.

Then I forgot my sandwich at home.

Now I'm at work.

Sad.

p.s. does anyone know how to do collages on Blogger? I want to switch it up from just posting a bunch of bigger pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun!

    To do a collage, you can either use Picassa or Picnic website. (I prefer picnic.com) They synch up with your gmail account and you can save them to do your blog or to a "drop box" account and then pull them up when you're loading a picture. Hope that made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make the pictures into a collage before you upload it.

    ReplyDelete