Thursday, June 16, 2011

We Did Something Right

Three weeks in and look what we have here:








We did something right because everything is growing, and pretty fast! Check out the one red strawberry we have and the other ones on the way.

Elliott's 25th birthday was yesterday. We started with breakfast: ebelskiver with raspberry sauce and fresh cream. The middle of the day was boring because it was totally normal and we both had to work and go to school. Then we went to our probably favorite restaurant Chanon Thai. We had cake and ice cream over at my parent's house and opened presents! 

It's strange to thing that Elliott is already 25 and I met him when he was 21. We've both done some changing, but I still love the things that haven't:

1. Elliott's smile (and smile lines that accompany)
2. Listening to new music albums together
3. Making dinner and breakfast together
4. Taking road trips together and listening to This American Life
5. Planning
6. Being completely ridiculous together (which would be totally embarrassing if anyone else was around).
7. Elliott's artistic side

There are also new things I love too:

1. Elliott's found love for watching and playing soccer 
2. Long bike rides together
3. Climbing
4. New recipes
5. Backpacking/Camping
6. Finding new shows to watch and become addicted to (Dexter, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Friday             Night Lights, Man vs. Food, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).
7. Planting gardens

Happy Birthday Elliott. I love you more than Nick loves to say random things that don't make sense, and more than my mom loves HGTV, and more than my dad loves to lay on beaches. I even love you more than Mollie loves walks/treats/belly rubs.

1 comment:

  1. I love your garden Beth! Tell Elliott Happy Bday for me! I agree, Time goes by way too fast..

    ReplyDelete