Friday, January 28, 2011

Best Friends

Elliott and I have a new best friend. We've been hanging out every day. It's our new showerhead. It has a hose and 5 different settings. I don't know about Elliott, but my showers are a little bit longer than they used to be.

It's 4:31 on a Friday and I can not wait until 5:00 when I can go home. The sun is setting and I get to enjoy it on the drive home. This weekend can.not.come.soon.enough.

Weekend Agenda:

1. Massive cleaning
2. Massive grocery store trip
3. Massive homework
4. Hang out with friends (and hopefully plan a graduation trip such as a river or backpacking trip)
5. Soak up some Sunday goodness and inspiration (note to self: make up Relief Society calender. I'm pretty sure the only people who look at this are the older ladies... hence why I have to type in size 16 font)
6. Exercise exercise exercise! Work off the hours of sitting in class and at work


No comments:

Post a Comment