Thursday, December 2, 2010

Funnybuns

This song is the theme for one of my new favorite shows: Boston Med. It shows on ABC and is a real life Grey's Anatomy. This show makes me excited to try and work in healthcare.

Anyways, this song is dedicated to one of my best friends, Julia (because she loves the show too), my sock monkey partner, who has had a hard past couple of weeks. Julia has been my best friend since we moved in on her street when we were four. She's one of those rare people that I can hang out with an always count on laughing with. We've had quite the history, from setting a sock in a lamp on fire to traveling New York and France. Love you Julia.....

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, Beth! You are too nice! What a fun surprise - that was seriously the sweetest thing. Good luck tomorrow, you kick those exams where it counts; I know you'll rock them both.

    ReplyDelete