Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yellow! Salt Lake

For the past week, Salt Lake has been yellow. A blanket of yellow leaves. It is beautiful. Especially against the backdrop of the mountains which now have snow on them. Sometimes I look at them and they don't look real. I'm amazing how close they are and I sometimes feel I don't take advantage of their close proximity enough. Hopefully this winter we will be able to fit in a few skiing trips.

We have been really busy lately between work and school. We're both enjoying school a lot (except when a physics test is involved) but we look forward to the weekends when we can sleep in, eat breakfast together, and do whatever we want.

Today, my friend Julia and I worked on a little project. We made sock monkeys. Do you remember sock monkeys? Yeah yeah, I know most of you first think of Paul Frank, but these are awesome, and really easy to make.





























This was my first one and her second. I think we did alright. Next time we are making stripped monkeys. Christmas gifts? I think so.

1 comment: