Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spiceboy

For some reason, any time either one of us say, "What do you think about that?" the other will break into the Spice Girl song which continues ....."Now you know how I feel. Think you can handle my love, are you for real? Now don't go wasting my precious time. Get your act together it will be just fine." This is not so strange considering I listened to the Spice Girls when I was younger, but the fact that Elliott knows the lyrics is pretty funny.  I guess it's because that song was a world wide phenomena, just like All-star by Smash Mouth (which we will both spontaneously rap to each other. The entire song). Anyways, we had a spice girl moment today and after singing"

Beth: It's a good thing you aren't a spice girl (referring to his lack of...."spice girl talent")
Elliott: If I were a spice girl, which one would I be?
Together: Beardy spice (note: I call him weirdy beardy when he grows a beard. Mostly just because it                                                         .                rhymes)
Beth: What would I be?
Elliott: Bethy spice
Beth: or pony spice (my hair's always up in a ponytail)

We're abandoning all of our responsibilities tomorrow and making out way down south to camp and hike in Zion and then go see some friends and family in St. George. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment